Friday, January 6, 2012

Sexual Relationships In College



Now don't get me wrong, I'm not completely around the bend or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a husband, kids and a condo with huge monthly fees, being single is beginning to wear on me. I have been single for 22 years, single is my closest confidant,  I have had more relationship problem's than relationships, I want to have a real relationship with someone other than my chia pet, college dating is very frustrating for me. Why does it seem like everyone around me is winning at the game of love except me, I'm so sick and tired of loving and losing, maybe I should just except the fact that in the game of love, I'm a loser!

I once asked someone close to me (no not my pet monkey), but rather a college friend how they do it, I told her that when I go to meet people at parties, the other girls seem to have no problem approaching the guys, but every time I go after one that I'm attracted to, someone else comes along and grabs him, what should I do. Her answer was to ask me if I would let someone elbow me out of line at the bank. I replied I would elbow them and shove them back in line to wait their turn. She said good, the next time some girl tries to take your man just push her aside, grab the guy and make him yours. Maybe I should have asked my chia pet.

I guess I do not get some college guys, I'm a smart attractive young woman but they act like I am a wart on their butts sometimes. The ones I do go out with are only interested in one thing, for most college guys you have to shell out or get out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just me that has problems, there are college dudes who do not seem to play well with college babes. It seems if you won't have sex with them they think you are a pansy, its too bad because I have a lot to offer, other then sex. The guys tell me that many of the coeds would like them to get in the sack with them and if they don't make a move she tells her friends that they are narcissists and into self sexual satisfaction. Most of these poor unfortunates are great guys that respect women and don't just think of them as an easy piece, why can't these girls see that these men will not accept this sort of handling.

There may be, however, a silver lining to this cloud, several of the guys and girls have decided to signup to some of the better online college dating sites. There have been some real success stories floating around about how guys and girls met their soul mates on these sites. They said the people on these sites don't care don't care if you work out or not and they are interesting to talk to and any sex is just part of the total package, they're decent people, and college students like us. They have a dream of making something of themselves. They are interested in finding that certain person and one day settling down. My best friend met his future wife on an online college dating site, I had no idea at the time what he was up to or how they found each other.

I have decided that I'm going to give it a try for myself.  My friends have given me a 'college dating sites' link to try. They said that this is where they started to look for college dating sites to join, and they have nothing but good things to say about the way the site recommends and rates the various college dating sites. Hopefully I will be as successful as they were and find the person that I will spend the rest of my life with. If you are in college or looking to date someone  who is in college why don't you follow this link:

Coed Dating


No comments:

Post a Comment