Friday, March 2, 2012

Chat Online





My cousin has had the worst luck of anyone I have ever met, one day as children he climbed a hugh tree that looked like a totem pole in the neighbors yard and “you guessed it” he got stuck up there. As the fire department showed up a crowd began to gather in the front yard to see the clown  that got stuck in the tree, they used a large ladder which one of the fireman climbed to grab hold of him and bring him safely to the ground. As I stood there scratching my head I thought “what would possess someone to climb that far up a tree in the first place”, but knowing this guy it wasn’t hard to figure out why. One day after summer school we decided to go swimming at the local pond, it was the favorite place for neighborhood children to swim and as usual trouble followed, he decided to show off his diving skills against my protests and as he hit the water his bathing suit came off, again people gathered around.

Things just got worse for him when he started high school, he met someone he became very attracted to but unfortunately she couldn't stand him.One day at lunch she told him if he wanted to get some he should meet her in the school at 8:00 PM and to get ready for to get laid. I tried to make him realize that she was going to make a fool out of him, but he wouldn't listen. Unknown to him she rounded up half the school to wait in the gym, she then told him to undress down to his shorts and meet her in the gym which he did. As he hurried in to the gym the lights came on and there he was standing in front of half the school in his jockey shorts, there’s that crowd again.

We both started college the same time and I was hoping things were going to drastically change for him, but this was not to be. He really wasn't very popular so if someone asked him to tag along with them he would jump at the chance to meet some girls and hopefully make  some new acquaintances, but more times than not they were only interested in embarrassing him. One night a few students invited him to go skinny dipping with them in the school pool. I warned him against going but he was rearing to go. They dared him to be the first one in and as he did so, they all jumped into their cars, took his clothes and sped off into the night air abandoning him there wet and naked. As he hurried down the road clutching his manhood he was spotted by several motorists who then informed the police, he was told he was going to be charged with indecent exposure but when he explained to them what happened they felt sorry for him and called me to come down with some clothes for him to put on and take him home. I really felt bad for him and it made me mad to see people treating him like that. He was, and still is, someone who would bend  over back wards for anyone.

While my girlfriend and I were visiting him one evening she suggested that he try an online chat service, she told him that he doesn’t even have to leave his house and since he will be chatting online there’s nothing to be scared of. She told him that he can get to know the woman by chatting with her and then later on maybe exchange photos, and if she wants to meet him just see where it leads. I told him you're a nice looking guy and you have a lot to offer a women and it hurts me to see you lonely. I want you to be happy so please try it for me.

After contacting several of the wrong sites he finally discovered what he was looking for. He found a link that lead him to some of the best sites and the the one hes been looking for. He has never been happier and I can see in her eyes that she really loves him too. That was several months ago and are still so much in love.

So take it from me some chat services know there stuff. You just have to find the right one. So if you're having trouble meeting someone and need a little help then try the link below.

http://www.top100datingpersonals.com/videodating.php

 

No comments:

Post a Comment